Friday, July 07, 2006

Greetings....

Well, I'm just starting this 'blog' thing...and I'm not sure if I'll be very good at it. But, here goes....
For anyone just surfing around...enjoy the postings.

I just started a new job this week at the Canadian Cancer Society. It's a four month contract, so I'll be there until Nov 1st. It is a new program I'm starting up, my formal title is "Breast Health Awareness Project Coordinator. Basically I'm putting together and implimenting a Breast Health Awareness Campaign, and a campaign to increase the number of women on PEI going for a regular mammography screening. I'll be a busy four months, but I think it will be awesome!!!

The new radio station launched yesturday, Ocean 100.3
Corey is so excited!!! If you get a chance you should check out their website www.ocean100.com You can actually listen to the station online. Corey's on from 10am to 2pm monday to friday. The rock station should launch in a few weeks.

Well, thanks for logging on to my NEW BLOG! I'll try to keep it up dated regularaly.

Love you All!

3 Comments:

Blogger four_kennys said...

Hey Autumn! We love your blog! We will keep checking it. We miss you and can't wait to see you in August.
Love Aaron, Erica, Tristan and Emma

2:44 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

11:53 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

3:12 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home