Monday, September 18, 2006

Party Weekend

Well....it was a busy, busy weekend.

Friday after work Corey and I, along with Steph, Jayne and Jordan (Jayne's new man) headed to Moncton for some prewedding fun with Jason and Monique. We dropped off the boys at the Pump House, where they begin their evening, and us ladies went to Bogarts, and very nice, fine dinning restaurant in Moncton...I highly recommend their seafood linguini, it was amazing!!!!

From there Jayne, Steph and I went to crash the men’s party…but we were unsuccessful because they had already made their way over to Dooley’s. The rest of the evening was nice, we ended up at Monique’s house, where we chatted, and socialized with Monique’s friends. It is a nice evening, very low-key…not really a staquette, more of an evening for Monique to see all her friends/family. It was great to get to spend some more time with Steph and Jayne…and getting to know Jordan a little more.

Then on Saturday the parties continued! Kirk and Katherine had all of the radio gang over for an end of the summer party! It was nice to see all the radio guys, and to see Kirk and Kat’s new house…it is beautiful.

Then Sunday was my Birthday…HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!
On my next posting I’ll explain more the happenings of my big day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home