Friday, May 29, 2009

To the Zoo

Last Saturday was a busy day. I had to work in the early morning a than at 10:30 my parents, my sister and her family and my bro Adam and his family all arrived at my house and we caravanned to Moncton to go to the Zoo to celebrate Cecilie’s birthday.
We decided to make it an adventure, we’d rent a 15 passenger van and all travel together. We had one too many people, so we ended up with a 15 passenger van and a single car.

Corey and I volunteered to set in the back of the van with the kids…and it was a fun ride! Lots of sing songs, animal sound games, and what’s a road trip without a few snacks for the drive.
The kids had an amazing time at the Moncton Zoo. Here are all the cousins together (we sure wish Tristan, Emma and Ava could have been there too).

They fed the goats:

We saw Lions, Tigers and Bears (…oh my…)

Here are a couple of our monkeys looking in on the monkeys at the zoo.

Liam really liked feeding the:

Here is the entire group of us.

Then we went to Ponderosa for supper and birthday presents, here is the birthday girl with Uncle Corey, ready to head out for supper.

All in all it was a wonderful day in Moncton!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home