Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Surprise!!!

Okay, so we had an amazing weekend!
On Thursday I had a surprise birthday party for Corey! And We got him Good!!! A big thanks to everyone who came out to surprise core, it was amazing to see so many people in our little house! Also, thanks so much to my mom for her help with food and decorations, and to mommaT for the great food, and to Steph and Jayne! I really couldn't have done it with out you ladies!

It was a fabulous night! we had lots of laughs, lots of food and great friends and family to share the occasion with!




Friday Corey and I had a low key night at home, and on Saturday walked to the farmers market in the morning, and then celebrated the wedding Karen and Roger ! Congrats guys...and I hope you're having a wonderful honeymoon!


Sunday we had a relaxing day at home. My dad flew out Sunday morning, he has gone done to Florida to help Justin and Amanda travel up to Canada. So we invited mom over for lunch and a game of cards.

Dad, Amanda, Justin and the girls are scheduled to arrive on PEI late Wednesday night!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger four_kennys said...

Happy Birthday Corey!

We wish we could have been there for the big surprise! We are looking forward to seeing you and Autumn again in November. I hope your up for a chaos rematch!

Missing you!

6:02 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home