Monday, November 20, 2006

Good Monday Morning!

Hey Everybody

Sorry no pictures again, our camera needs the batteries charged and we just keep forgetting.

Well, I hope you are all doing well…remember I do like to get emails and or comments every once and a while!

The weekend was fun. My sister Effie Amanda and I went in a craft fair. I did some tole-painting and she did jewelry. Friday night was really busy at the craft fair…I ending up going home to make more 4foot tall free standing Reindeer (they were definitely my most popular item). Then on Saturday, it wasn’t as busy…but there was a steady crowd.

Saturday night Corey took me to see the Royal Winnipeg Ballet perform The Messiah. It was beautiful! It was an untraditional ballet, more of an interpretation of each song individually. No real consistent story line. I know some people in the crowd would have preferred the more traditional…But I really enjoyed the performance! Especially one song they did about Christ being crucified! It was beautiful!

Now, I’m back to work for another week…. But remember…only 35 days ‘til Christmas!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home