Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Living Christmas Tree

So Last weekend I went to see the Living Christmas Tree in Moncton, and I ran into my old buddy Sarah Haines...I haven't seen here in ages! It was very exciting to look across the room and see her coming towards me!
For anyone who has never seen the Living Christmas Tree at Moncton, you really should go! I cried, I laughed....I was amazing!

These kids had white gloves, white hats and white socks on...and as they danced, the lights went out and black lights came on....so all you could see was their glowing hats, gloves, socks and ties! It was really cool!


The Angels were definitly my favorite part!

This is Sarah with one of the Angels she is friends with...by the way, these pictures are complements of Sarah....Thanks girl!

One thing I really liked about the Living Christmas Tree is that it didn't just end with the Christmas storey, it touched on Jesus's life, and then to the Cross and His resurection... This pictures is after Jesus has risen from the dead, and Him Assending back into Heaven with the angels!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time! THanks for the pics Sarah, merry christmas!

12:47 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home