Thursday, March 08, 2007

Life with the Tremere's

Sorry, no photos this week…but tons has been going on since my last blog posting!

- Last week Corey MC’d the Wendy’s Lipsink! Very very fun!
- Jason and Monique came over for a visit
- This week mom and dad headed off to Calgary to see Adam, Ivy, Liam and new baby Livia.
- My sister Amanda and her family are moving in to their new house, only a 5 minute walk from where Corey and I live.
- Last night Corey and I babysat Ezabella, Penelope and Cecilie - so much fun!
- Tonight we are heading to Summerside, where Corey is MCing the Special Olympic’s Awards Ceremony.
- Saturday we are going to the homeshow, where Corey is on remote.
- And Sunday my worship team is singing at church, and I’m doing prelude (talk about a busy morning!)

In addition to all that, I’ve recently been put incharge of revamping the Infrastructure section of the provincial website, and Corey is looking after a new website for the radio station (you should check out the new http://www.ocean100.com/ ), needless to say, work has been very busy!

As I mentioned, I don’t have any photos…but I do have an optical illusion (I love these things)…so check it out! It is a fish or a girl?

Is it a fish or a girl? Tilt your head to the left: the word even changes from "Fish" to "Girl".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, thats a crazy one!

2:44 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home