Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Welcome to November!

Welcome to November!

Well, it’s been a few weeks since my last blog update, so I thought I’d fill you in on some of what Corey and I have been up to.

The biggest thing is that Corey and I are buying a house! Yes, you read it right, Corey and I are finally growing up and we are buying our own house!

The house doesn’t close until next week….so please keep us in your prayers as we work out all of the final details! It’s hard to believe that in 9 days we will be home owners! But there is still alot of stuff we need to do! As long as all goes well, I'll put up some photos of the house next week…so check back in!

October fell by so fast! Work for both of us has been very busy! October also brought Halloween! Corey went out with Ocean100 and did the Halloween Hunt! They had some great people participate (check out their www.ocean100.com website to see some pics).

I stayed home and gave out treats. We live in town, and last year we got over 70 kids…so this year I prepared for 80….but we only got like 38 kids, rather disappointing, and we have a ton of treats left over.

In that 38 there was a beautiful Princess (Taylor), Anne of Green Gables and her best friend Dianna Barry (Penelope and Ezabella) and a cute little bunny (Cecilie). But I was so excited to see them all, that I forgot to take any pictures….sorry….

Well, that’s it for now.
Check back in next week and I’ll post some pics of our new house!
Love yas all!
autumn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home