Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Kenny Reunion

We had a bit of a family reunion this week.
Corey and I had a wonderful weekend, spending time with my family.

My brother Aaron, his wife Erica and their children Tristan, Emma and Ava were home visiting from Kenya. My brother Adam and his oldest child Liam were visiting from Calgary (unfortunately his wife Ivy and daughters Livia and Laurel couldn't come). My sister Amanda, and her husband Justin and 5 children, Ezabella, Penelope, Cec, Dublin and Elliot came down from Summerside...and we all congragated at my parents house for a fun day of playing outside, bike riding, chatting, laughing and enjoying a great meal together.

Family is so important, and I feel very blessed to have such an amazing family...and for this short amount of time...having us all together is amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home