Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Wedding/Thanksgiving Weekend

What a weekend! Wedding, Thanksgiving, more wedding…it was extremely fast!

We left on Friday for Moncton. We ate at Ponderosa (I love the Ponderosa). We then went back to Jason’s house for an evening of fun and laughter. Saturday morning we went out for Breakfast and headed towards northern NB to Monique’s sister’s B&B. It was a lovely little place, right on the water in St. Louis de Kent.

Saturday night was the wedding. It took place at Monique’s families cottage. It was a beautiful location, right on the water, way back in the woods. (Sorry I don’t have any pictures yet, but I’ll try to put some up soon.) After the wedding we went back to the B&B and played cards with Jayne and Jordan.

Sunday we had breakfast with the newlyweds, they opened presents, and then Corey, Stephanie and I headed back to PEI.

Corey and I then went to my parents house for Thanksgiving Dinner with Mom, Dad, Amanda, Justin and the girls. It was an amazing meal, fit for a king! We even got to take some turkey home for sandwiches this week….man I love Thanksgiving!

Then Monday we celebrated the wedding again, with an open house reception here on PEI. Then I went out to South Pinette for a work presentation…. Busy, busy, busy…

Now we are back to work for the week, and looking forward to when Friday will finally arrive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home