Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Girls Party 06

Friday, January 29th was our annual Girls Christmas Party out at Becca's house!

It was a fun night, lots of great food, games, and the company wasn't too bad either. Here are a few pics from the night.

Me and Sara, with her beautiful new hat








Julie, Jo and Me... I was learning how to take 'one-handed' pictures... but as you can see, I'm not very good at it.










Playing President... it was fun... but I have to admit, Hoopla (a new game) was one of the highlights of the night!










I brought my new chocolate fountain (a Christmas gift from Core)... it was delicious... and Amy didn't really stab innocent Jo.












Lisa even stopped by for a visit! I hadn't seen here is ages, so it was great to get to chat and catch up!




This was another highlight of the night.... so sexy Julie!






I wasn't suppose to be a dress-up party...but Julie did make one good looking Pirate....and Sara was pretty close to an eskimo with that new hat of hers.



Thanks girls....it was a great night!

Love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home