Monday, November 26, 2007

Surprises


So, here is a tip to any new home owners... be ready for surprises!

This is what we call the elephant room (can you see the ugly elephant border?)The original owners used this an a big office (we think they had a home based web business). Being that this is the biggest room upstairs, we've decided to convert it into our Master Bedroom

When it came time to take down the elephants, we found our first surprise...they elephants were hiding a piece of gyprock screwed on to cover A HOLE IN THE WALL!

SURPRISE!!!!
So our wonderful handy man Mike is going to have to re gyprock the wall properly

Surprise #2, as we continued to take down the elephants, we found this bright bright purplely coloured paint under the elephants.

We have to put at least 2 coats of primer on before we try to paint our future Almond Shell Master Bedroom.

This is certainly a learning experience full of surprises!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Үou really make it appear so еasy with your presentation however
I in finding this topic to be actually one thing that I believe I'd by no mean understand.
It sort of feels too complicated and eҳtremely extensiνе for
me. I am taking a look ahead on yօur sսbsequent publish, I'll
attempt tօ get the hang of it!

My wеbpage; stelrad radiators

7:28 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ϒouг way of explaining all in thiis aгticle is genuinely fastidious, all can siimply be awaree of it,
Thanks a lοt.

Check oout my web site :: male extra uk

8:15 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home